View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 08:46 AM
Black Barty
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Black Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Barty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,025,595.80

Kind of off topic, but I have just gotten around to watch Salido vs Loma, and I have to say Salido's win wasn't nearly as clear as most people on these forums made it out to be at the time. In fact I thought the fight could have gone either way. Loma did all of what little clean boxing there was in the fight, and landed almost all the eye catching shots. Salido did a good job smothering him, but his work wasn't clean at all, and he landed next to nothing to the head. Loma winning wouldn't have been a robbery at all (though I'm pretty sure a lot of people would have cried robbery).