View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 12:41 AM
Sugar Adam Ali
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 33 Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 668,239,312,738,058.62
Total Points: 673,039,312,840,981.88
Congrats on 3000 posts! - LacedUp Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas 
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
I tried watching the RAW show this week, couldn't do it. They had Rowdy Roddy Piper doing a segment, "Piper's Pit", and it seems they're doing an Andre the Giant memorial Royal Rumble at WM30, most likely set up for Big Show to win.

Plus I highly doubt Undertaker will ever lose, he's set up now to end his career as a legend and not like Ric Flair who practically bled for every one of his last fights I can remember watching as a kid
I just started watching again right before the royal rumble in January, and they have a lot of great young talent, Ambrose, Rollins, roman reigns, cesero, Bryan, bray Wyatt,, I think this is the beginning of a good era if they let these guys shine...