View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Sugar Adam Ali
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 30 Sugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Adam Ali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 263,549,316,510,569.12
Total Points: 267,349,316,573,701.81
Congrats on 3000 posts! - LacedUp Agree with you on Bradley vs. Cotto tough fight or Tim - hectari you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden You know your sh1t! have a beer on me - jas 
a truly ATG poster - here's an apple to sustain that brain power - jas It's Easter time, here's an Easter Egg for being the most knowledgeable poster bar none - jas Always spitting out the truth. - Augustane You made some good and fair points for Pac Algieri matchup - hectari couldnt green, but excellent post on violent crime punishment - sugarsmosley 
appreciate the green - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Huey- View Post
Have tried watching WWE lately, but I can't watch a full Raw show...the WWE is crap now a days. The only way to stay afloat is by bringing back the legends of the Attitude Era!

Nothing will ever top the WWF from 1997-2000...young Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Kane, The Rock, The original and complete 6 member DX, The Nation, The Brawl For All segments...

If anything, I'm just interested in watching The Undertaker defend his streak.
When did u start watching wrestling, was it around that time,, that was the best ever from 95-01 with the Monday night wars, and ecw..

I started watching mid 80s and thought that was the best.. I think that whenever u started watching as a kid, u will always believe that is the best time, but in reality, it was you were just a kid, and it was the first time you see something you think it's great, but after many years u realize they pretty much do the same thing over and over