View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 09:33 PM
Beercules
Milana Vayntrub

Rep Power: 36 Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,307,205,208.25
Total Points: 6,984,486,537,055.37
No homo - Booty Dew for dropping fl0mos like a roided up JMM - -MAKAVELLI- To the king of South Park on Boxingscene - BrushMyHair Keep my name out of your mouth bitch - f4314n68 Enjoy - King- 
:D - Bughuul. "CANELO AINT A PRESSURE FIGHTER DOE :(" - f4314n68 for keeping it real about canelo vs lara - jas More lipstick for my fav Cubana whore - Jalisciense909 For the crying. - Jalisciense909 
A toy for my dirty blonde and half-Cuban sea princess - Jalisciense909 Bingo....Floyd is buying off USADA (no greens this 24 hrs) - mathed No Message - Beercules No Message - Beercules No Message - Beercules 
I love you - Beercules Cheers for your 1 year - led Happy 1st - -jose- A beer for the beer bro's 1 yr - DonMega Happy 1st year bro, cheers! :-) - Tyler_Durden 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurkaMan View Post
He didnt do that against Canelo. He stood in the pocket and walked him down. When he got hit he didnt even care, he came right back. Marcos is not even HALF the size of Canelo. Floyd will use even LESS movement on Marcos because Marcos cant hurt Floyd and is not durable enough. Floyd buckled Canelo with a stiff jab in the fourth round. Marcos is going to get beat up really really bad. I think Floyd needs to make a permanant move to 154. He's too aggressive and strong for ww at this point, and in this video he's even WORSE than when he fought Canelo and he was REALLY aggressive against Canelo.

Pac likes to run around the ring throwing those combinations. But Floyd takes more literal risks, and stays right in front of you flatfooted and walks you down. I cant wait for the beat down on may 3rd.
Maidana weighed like 3 pounds less against Broner than Canelo when Floyd fought him.

Did you not see the sparring partner just walking forward and eating shots?

And at the rest of your post. Trash