View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 10:29 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,235,933.35
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
I bet you he won't. Jab jab jab right hand, that's what will happen on May 3rd
He didnt do that against Canelo. He stood in the pocket and walked him down. When he got hit he didnt even care, he came right back. Marcos is not even HALF the size of Canelo. Floyd will use even LESS movement on Marcos because Marcos cant hurt Floyd and is not durable enough. Floyd buckled Canelo with a stiff jab in the fourth round. Marcos is going to get beat up really really bad. I think Floyd needs to make a permanant move to 154. He's too aggressive and strong for ww at this point, and in this video he's even WORSE than when he fought Canelo and he was REALLY aggressive against Canelo.

Pac likes to run around the ring throwing those combinations. But Floyd takes more literal risks, and stays right in front of you flatfooted and walks you down. I cant wait for the beat down on may 3rd.