View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Dr.Eisenfaust
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Dr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond reputeDr.Eisenfaust has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,086,895.73
one of boxingscene's best - Freedom2013 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year - Freedom2013 To watch double the Klitschko fights! - PainfromUkraine 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacedUp View Post
Wladimir is certainly the better boxer. I don't think there's much doubt about that. H2H I have always maintained that prime for prime, Vitali would smoke him.

He was a beast in his prime and Wlad, in my opinion, doesn't have the same fighting heart as his brother. He could maybe cruise to a decision, hard to say. I just doubt he would be able to stand up to his brother's punches.
Eventhough I think Vitali was in his prime in 2011, I also think that the 2002-2004 Vitali would batter his brother. The 2011 Vitali would win by a very very close decision Wladimir when it comes to styles.