View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:29 PM
LacedUp
IBF World Champion

Rep Power: 37 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,099,364,625,786.64
Total Points: 11,661,575,052,088,268.00
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Wladimir is certainly the better boxer. I don't think there's much doubt about that. H2H I have always maintained that prime for prime, Vitali would smoke him.

He was a beast in his prime and Wlad, in my opinion, doesn't have the same fighting heart as his brother. He could maybe cruise to a decision, hard to say. I just doubt he would be able to stand up to his brother's punches.