View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Tyler_Durden
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 4 Tyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond reputeTyler_Durden has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,484,785,916,337,667.75
Total Points: 1,514,285,917,335,248.00
A true G! To my best friend in the forum! One of a kind, one of the best posters BS has! - Golovkin No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas to you too! - Right Lead Merry Christmas ! - MDPopescu Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! - mathed 
Happy Holidays and happy new year my dude. - WARQUEZ No problem - peyk-peyk backatcha - Talisayen Love me some classy gamblers. - WARQUEZ I recommend Harry Potter - Rights4Gays 
thanks! - ddangerous A monetary donation - mathed Good fight better luck and cya on the next one. - DannYankee09 quik - `STEELHEAD for actually paying, have a sammich on me. - sugarsmosley 
thanks for the swift payment on our e-points froch-groves bet!! - jas Can't green k you cause I'm red so here's a gift. You're a good poster - Jalisciense909 

I still don't think that Bradley desserves a rematch with Pac because Pac beat him thoroughly the first time and nobody would even be mentioning a rematch today had Pac not been robbed. Regarding Floyd, nobody should ever tune in to another one of his exhibition fights ever again until he steps in the ring with Manny Pacquiao.