View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Los Zetas
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Los Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond reputeLos Zetas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1.29
Total Points: 27,842,482,828.28
another sh*t poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA My brother from another mother - Alx. I don't like eating cake alone Here's a piece - jose830 let's drink to that cunt! - led* cheers to my fellow cunt - HUGH JASS 
For your contribution to my thread - Weltschmerz In recognition of a good deed! 1/13/14 =] - Tyler_Durden I appreciate that :fing02: - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayblack View Post
I believe he tried that a while ago and Pac, Arum and Roach gave every excuse why he couldn't take the same test that Mayweather was subjecting himself to with a cutoff date of 14 days. And this came after Mayweather agreed to everything Pac wanted. Then Arum had to build this mysterious new stadium to host the fight that wouldn't be ready before Floyd went to serve his time thats still under construction.
What I mean is, why not fight and beat Pac and end Bob's cash cow. Heck even do a test yourself only and fight like some such as Donaire and I believe GSP from the UFC after his opponent refused. That would show you're the bigger man.