View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Golovkin
W A R

Rep Power: 20 Golovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,956,481,284,578,292.00
Total Points: 8,018,453,123,215,374.00
For bringing Money Team. to justice! =] - Tyler_Durden A true G! To my best friend in the forum! One of a kind, one of the best posters BS has! - Tyler_Durden Merry Christmas brother! =] - Tyler_Durden I like the way you think, have a gift friend - Hyper Knuckles To help get you started for tonight's card - mathed 
For being an ATG poster - sugarsmosley Hey man, go in home just give pretzel for mom dad. Thank you. - RiC-DiC pretend its GGG - WeEatinBaby Don't be so sensitive, have a tissue - damit305 cheers - Ogecca MaMa 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Guerra Golovkin!! - LoadedWraps To a true boxing fan and GGG soldier. I salute you! - DonMega I respect box #TGM - LoadedWraps you hilarious - jas 
Cheers! - Jalisciense909 Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock 

Any way you slice it, Floyd does not want this fight. It is really that simple. I already accepted this years ago and it is what it is. Boxing is about so much more than this fight though so we should just focus on the rest of the fighters and matchups that do deserve out time, attention and energy.