Boxing Forum - View Single Post - If Floyd hates Bob, wouldn't beating Pac long ago stopped him earning more money?
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:00 PM #3
RUNNING EARLY ON MY TIME

Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
TheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheNotoriousOne has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 157,855,633,112,681,873,408.00
Total Points: 157,880,261,584,720,625,664.00
Cheers! - Jalisciense909 Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas 
for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas 
Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland 

Any way you slice it, Floyd does not want this fight. It is really that simple. I already accepted this years ago and it is what it is. Boxing is about so much more than this fight though so we should just focus on the rest of the fighters and matchups that do deserve out time, attention and energy.
TheNotoriousOne is offline   Reply With Quote