View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Beercules
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 812,717,567.12
Total Points: 7,010,392,008,100.83
I didn't have green K available!!! - MDPopescu adding to your collection brother - Hyper Knuckles cheers to a great poster - sugarsmosley you a good sport! - -jose- Biggie thread - -jose- 
No Message - Bloody_Knuckles heres a cafe latte for being an atg poster - jas you are a hilarious poster - splurge on some junk food - jas Cheers! - DonMega thanks for giving me laughs over the years with your posts - jas 
To a solid poster and a good guy! - LoadedWraps for serving this country :usa2: - -jose- No homo - Booty Dew for dropping fl0mos like a roided up JMM - -MAKAVELLI- To the king of South Park on Boxingscene - BrushMyHair 
Keep my name out of your mouth bitch - f4314n68 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
And someone tried to kill Ronald Reagan. And Andrew Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt (Badass story), Herbert Hoover, Franklin D Roosevelt, Harry S Truman, Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter.

And two people plotted to kill Richard Nixon, as well as there being plans to assassinate George HW Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
Why don't you mention Carter? There was a plot to assassinate him too when he was in CA