View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 08:39 AM
Scott-Weiland
COLD HEARTBREAKER

Rep Power: 8 Scott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond reputeScott-Weiland has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 27,396,320,890,251,404.00
Total Points: 27,396,320,891,148,632.00
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden Happy New Year - Freedom2013 Cheers bro - Weltschmerz For your support - Weltschmerz To Sobriety: keep up the good fight bro. - DonMega 
No Message - Scott.Weiland. Thanks for the extra points - mathed Thanks again - mathed Thanks for all the points. - Box-Office cheers m8 - Hougigo 
here is a ice cream! thx - sterling Good guy - Pigeons thank you!! - angad10 Thanks Homie! - Jloro War Scott Weiland! - Red Cyclone 
No Message - Psylence83 No Message - Psylence83 Cheers good sir! - Rostov Papa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparked_26 View Post
Jason Gavern was charismatic enough to deserve another payday.
I dont know dude.
Gavern was fighting in a tournament meant for guys really at the end of the road,Chisora is the EU champion man.he shouldn't be fighting anyone who has ever featured in that tournament,on two weeks notice ? maybe I could find that acceptable,but everyone who paid to see Chisora should get their money back and they shoud reschedule another bout.I gotta be honest Chisora can't be doing that many numbers anyway if he's lining up guys like this Mogduno character anyway.

Looking at the Gavern performance,it was pretty much a typical prize fighter performance,a dude with zero conditioning chancing his arm for 30 gino's,what broke end of the road guy wouldn't want a taste of that.

I always liked Minto's style personally,kinda reminds me of that brawling Mollo style,and he gave Szpilka a fight recently.I feel Chisora is above that level though,he shouldn't really be looking at Gavern,Minto or Mollo really should he ? I suppose you gotta ask will they put bums on seats,I suppose thinking like that the UK fans may think Gavern is a sell,I mean I don't personally but this is boxing ! Warren will likely look into it.D

Does Hearn now have a controlling factor in Gavern or any of the other dudes who appeared on his showing ?