View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 12:40 AM
Mr Ehrmantraut
baseball saved my life

Rep Power: 32 Mr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond reputeMr Ehrmantraut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 121,566,191,387,489.80
Total Points: 1,122,566,191,545,030.75
to sir henry. - HUGH JASS Thanks for payment my good man :beerchug: - jose830 complete ownage of BrotherKhalid - thuggery you're a man of your word...if you ever need a couple Trillions here and there don't hesitate to ask :fing02: - -jose- no to gays - BTL 
Welcome back man - Rocky... Medal of Freedom - Toe Injury No Message - -jose- :beerchug: salud! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
Ward showed plenty of fighting spirit when the fight was rough, he stood and traded with Rodriguez and took some big shots.
Only if you classify hitting on the break as fighting spirit.