View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 11:39 PM
Golovkin
W A R

Rep Power: 21 Golovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond reputeGolovkin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,784,598,247,322,970.00
Total Points: 8,846,570,085,962,290.00
For bringing Money Team. to justice! =] - Tyler_Durden A true G! To my best friend in the forum! One of a kind, one of the best posters BS has! - Tyler_Durden Merry Christmas brother! =] - Tyler_Durden I like the way you think, have a gift friend - Hyper Knuckles To help get you started for tonight's card - mathed 
For being an ATG poster - sugarsmosley Hey man, go in home just give pretzel for mom dad. Thank you. - RiC-DiC pretend its GGG - WeEatinBaby Don't be so sensitive, have a tissue - damit305 cheers - Ogecca MaMa 
To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Guerra Golovkin!! - LoadedWraps To a true boxing fan and GGG soldier. I salute you! - DonMega I respect box #TGM - LoadedWraps you hilarious - jas 
Cheers! - Jalisciense909 Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas 

Let's keep it real, he no #2 on ANY P4P list. That is just ridiculous. He hugs excessively, disgusting performance really. And it didn't help that Edwin sucks either and that was as drained as Dawson was for the Ward fight.