View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 07:20 PM
STREET CLEANER
The Watcher

Rep Power: 13 STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 33,190,848.51
Total Points: 31,043,233,743.02
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F!x View Post
Who are the most atrocious duckers of recent time?

Bradley ducking Khan at 140?
Alexander ducking Khan at 147 and cherry-picking Porter instead?
Vitali ducking Haye?
Or who... ?
Only you can come up with a thread like this, at least you are consistant.

NOBODY and I repeat NOBODY ducks Khan. Bradley fought Pac instead which was more dangerous and more profitable. Plus Tim had to resign if he took the Khan fight. Alexander got tired of waiting for Khan to sign because he is waiting on Floyd

After Haye stunk the place up with his injured toe against Wlad who the hell wants to see him against Vitali?

The biggest duck for your satisfaction because I know your agenda is Bowe/Lewis