View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 06:11 PM
mrjoeblive
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 mrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these partsmrjoeblive is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,070,865.19
Have a beer mate! - Tamis_Siensya 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscles72 View Post
Yea he's right not really much to change I think he's a great boxer always has been and if anybody can bring the best out of him it's Freddie roach I think his only problem is he gets lazy in the later rounds but that Miguel cotto who beat Shane Mosley comes back... Look out people!!!
What cotto needs help with roach is not able to teach. Cotto was always a very good offensive fighter. His biggest problem is his defense. He is there to be hit. Roach couldn't improve pacs defense in all these years because he can't. Have you ever listened to roach between rounds? He sounds incompetent to me. Most wild card fighters suffer from lack of defense. A great boxer like cotto need a trainer to improve deficits not gloss over them.