View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Bullrush
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Bullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond reputeBullrush has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,323,696,673.23
Total Points: 7,403,753,374.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtotheZ View Post
I'm planning to completely eliminate carbs from my diet save for immediately post training (which would be supper for me).

Lunch is going to be easy for me but I have no idea what to do for breakfast as everything I know contains carbs asides maybe eggs but I don't have time to make eggs in the morning. Could I just drink a bunch of protein in the morning & call it a day?

1) what do you mean you dont have time in the morning? just get up 10-20 mins earlier. what are you talking about? too lazy are the correct words. dont say you dont have time.

2) you have no clue when it comes to nutrition/diats so forget it. you read some **** in a girly magazine about the quickest way to lose weight in 4 days and then you think its good or safe or that it works.

but just to answer your question, drink water all day. also, freeze it and eat it. 0 carbs, it'll do wonders for you. enjoy