View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 04:36 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 118,861,323,030.76
Total Points: 1,343,197,708,600.74
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsnAndrew View Post
Almond milk has a few carbs in it and so does most whey protein.

Make hard boiled eggs the night before, throw them in the fridge and down 2-3 in the morning.

To be honest, eggs are the only real ''breakfast'' foods that have no carbs. Unless you are up to eating some type of meat or fish for breakfast, you are stuck with eggs.

There are not too many foods besides meat, eggs, and fish that have NO carbs.

Good luck.
Was going to say this.

Also, why are you trying to eliminate carbs completely? I thought people were over this stupid fad, but good luck having low energy and feeling like crap all day.