View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:23 AM
RlCKY
Grade 10

Rep Power: 28 RlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond reputeRlCKY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,209,883,147.78
Total Points: 2,209,894,162.02
have an apple.............. - bigsmoothh haha good picture - RossCA Happy New Year RICKY.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years to you and yours bro! :beerchug: - jose830 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger H:) View Post
I just visit a website called chimpout that is dedicated to hating African Americans. I've never seen such disgusting comments on a website in my life. I understand that these people are keyboard cowards and they would never say such things in real life but I think these sites should be shut down or kept private so children don't see them. This is how kids grow up to become racist.
If you have a child in a home with internet access, you can block stuff like that.

People who are into that type of lifestyle, or whatever you want to call it, shouldn't have to worry about their freedom of speech, because someone's child is surfing the internet unsupervised and unfiltered.

Same goes with diet, TV, what your kid wears, etc.

If you want to use children as the excuse for shutting down someone else's voice, then you should make it the parent's responsibility to monitor what their children are exposed to.