View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 05:45 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 875,218,956,003,365.12
Total Points: 1,175,218,956,009,512.00
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES Here's some tissue to wipe ur ass with..lol..PRPP - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

I pick Garcia to win this. I am feeling a KO if Garcia can get off early. Matthysse starts slow and Garcia starts getting in his rhythm around the 2nd/3rd round. Garcia can end a fight early if he gets off a good power shot and Matthysse can be hit cleanly. I think Garcia is going to set him up and put him down. Could be wrong but just feel and felt from the beginning that Garcia is going to win and whenever I went against my gut I was wrong. Sometimes I picked with doubt but still went with the guy out of rooting for the under dog but never once did my pick sway to Matthysse. Lucas can indeed win but I think Garcia pulls it off. I like his timing, counters and the way he sets his shots up. If he gets sloppy or drawn into a Matthysse kind of fight then he will possibly lose. All in all a great fight and either way it is good for the sport.