View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 02:33 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,731,833,748.38
Total Points: 6,332,759,170.67
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim Tha God View Post
Excuses... RJJ was just as green as BHop. Even though BHop amateur career was mostly in prison, it still counts and more than likely that environment molded BHop to what he is today. Matter of fact BHop always credit his prison stint. Now if your going to claim Toney was out of shape, which all up to until the fight Toney claimed he was supreme condition. Toney wasn't out of shape until week's after RJJ whooped his butt. FYI RJJ hand basically one hand vs BHop, it has been well documented. So since your giving Toney excuses than you have to accept RJJ's vs BHop which he still won. As for discrediting Floyd's resume I agree. Also RJJ was in an era that didn't have much fighters to challenge him. Like Wlad but trying to discredit what they accomplished because of the lack of talent in their era is crazy. RJJ was the P4P king for almost a decade.
I agree and while Floyd's resume is good to great. We can't say he had a dominating win over an All time great like Toney, can we? Beating easily two of the all time greats in their prime. Say what you say about Roy and his lack of competition. He made Bhop and JT look terrible. Both BHop and JT have beaten athletic fighters but Roy was just too smart for both of them.