View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 01:27 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 22 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,413,368,486.74
Total Points: 4,014,243,129.73
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pele..Rjj..23 View Post
faultless performance
What's crazy about it is that everybody including myself are so high on Toney and rightfully so and Jones plays with his as him as if he were a sparring partner.

His strategy was so smart. He proved to be the better fighter, but he also proved to be the much smarter fighter and I think that won him the fight easily.