View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 01:23 PM
pesticid
I Love Froch

Rep Power: 23 pesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond reputepesticid has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,248,076,235.01
Total Points: 4,848,977,995.92
Let's drink to that fine woman in your avatar!! - abosworth Heineken, best Avatar on the scene! - Dorian We Rich :p - Dorian We Fresh! - Dorian Great Poster! - Dorian 
Enjoy! - Dorian amazing 'martinez facts' thread, man. - chiguy91 so true about fight club - Burning Phoenix 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImStillHere View Post
1. James Toney was in terrible condition for this fight.

2. Where are you gonna find a Roy Jones type athlete?

3. Peolpe who have the nerve to discredit Floyds resume and big up Jones are out of there minds. He has the most carefully guided career ever. Im not gonna lie it was Roy Jones Jr (and Miguel Cotto) who got me into boxing. But when I learned what technique was i knew he wasn't all that. His best wins are a green Hopkins and as before mentioned an out of shape Toney.
I somewhat agree with your first post. He was in the same condition against Prince Charles Williams 3 or 4 months ago and he performed well. His bad condition is overstated and at the end of the day, that's James.

I agree with your second point.

I am not bigging up Jones nor discrediting Floyd - I think you're reading too much into it.