View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 01:01 PM
GRUSTLER
Undisputed champion

Rep Power: 0 GRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these partsGRUSTLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 77,198,788,057.47
Total Points: 409,201,138,430.18
One of boxingscenes best - ~BoZz~ Congrats on 11K solid KO's.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWM3P View Post
Judah acts like he kick the **** out of Matthysse. When nothing is farther from the thruth he got a gift in that one and if they fought again I doubt it would last more than 5 rounds.

I don't agree with this at all Matthysse can take Danny's punches while the same won't be true for Danny. This fight will be like Matthysse Soto, Danny will hang in there for a while but he'll be broken down and KTFO.
Damn fam. You are always coming down on Danny Garcia. I thought you were down for all the PR fighters? Not that you have to be but I'm surprised. With that said. I still feel like Garcia is going to win.