View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 10:45 AM
lparm
Banned

Rep Power: 0 lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,390,988,709.51
Total Points: 4,280,403,679.77
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 
Angry Hatton is a punk that now cheers Floyd

It's amazing reading and listening to Hatton before they fought about how he was going to be "a nightmare for Floyd" and he thought his style was good enough to now where's he's putting down young challengers like he was something better. I lost most of my respect for Hatton after his cocaine abuse and piss poor training for fights but this well the guy could go f*** himself and curl up and die because he's so irrelevant.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<