View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 06:58 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 28 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,927,942,751.97
Total Points: 18,012,212,513.20
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

ughh.. im so sick of ppl crying over matthysse being robbed, he wasnt! they were both close fights that could have gon either way. in this case it went for alexander and thats 100% fair. he did lose to kotelnik though, also a close fight but kotelnik unlike matthysse did win enough rounds clearly to set himself apart as the better fighter.

im going with alexander whos fought ppl of all styles and taken fewer Ls than khan. one thing i look at is how would they have done against each others competition. clearly khan did better with kotelnik but i think it ends there for him. if he on the other hand fought the likes of bailey, matthysse or even witter and urango i think he would be knocked out every time.

they protected him from punchers his whole career, the only puncher he beat was the most crude one of all in maidana who he still looked terrible against. of course alexander outboxed maidana with relative ease.