View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 05:16 AM
LacedUp
The Dark Destroyer

Rep Power: 31 LacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond reputeLacedUp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,456,555,744,122.86
Total Points: 3,457,555,787,489.30
A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Thank u sir. - Trudoe Thanks for the help - mathed Thanks for the help - mathed For shitting all over Weltz's B1tch T1Ts - Col. Hans Landa 
This should come in handy when sheltering from the shower of shite that is Rammstein's posts. - Finn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
I voted Khan, he has 0 disputed wins, some say the Maidana fight was close, which it was but I cant imagine it being scored for Marcos. I think you should have included Alexanders "win" over Kotelnik instead of Urango. That would have been 2 losses for him LOL
The win over Urango was Alexander's claim to fame imo. Though I think Kotelnik is probably a more established fighter if you will and probably did beat Devon, but for his career, Urango was better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
You can probably cut it within a cunts hair of distance.

Alexander should have a couple of more L's on his record, and can sound like a velociraptor crying over a thumb-nail.

Khan can look like a world beater, then look like Bambi on oil slicked ice skates traveling uphill against the 108th 147 pounder in the world.

I'm trying to see a good fight out of this, but I just don't see it.
Both very true. Khan is definitely the more talented fighter and is much easier on the eye, but Alexander is more consistent and solid.

Depending on who gets the upper hand in their fight, i could see 3 things happening. A clinch-fest, a great battle or a Khan crusing to an easy UD.