View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 02:03 AM
JmH Reborn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 JmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond reputeJmH Reborn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 560,319,028,698.12
Total Points: 570,210,979,719.50
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil For the good laugh! - codey Go far. - FeFist Para celebrar la victoria - PRPOWERPUNCHES 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JmH Reborn Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 

I will say this...Gabe is severely underrated. He beat J'Leon Love. He went to war with GGG. A natural 154 withstood everything Good Boy had to offer. That's some real sh*t. These 160 pounders can't deal with 3G, and Gabe took it all.

So...with that being said, Cotto don't need to be in there with Rosado right now, trying to get his career and money on track right now. I won't say he's ducking Rosado, because you don't duck Rosado, but I could see how his team is looking at other names.

And I for one like the Rodriguez fight. I've always liked Rodriguez. He isn't a star, or anything. But he comes to fight, and he gives it his all. What more can you ask for in a fighter. Cotto will have his hands full with a guy naturally bigger, and again having some key advantages such as natural size and arm reach. After Cotto/Rodriguez, I'd like to see a Rodriguez/Rosado fight as an undercard or a NBC headliner.

Cotto's resume is currently at the top of the echelon in current times. He's fought the who's who of boxing the last 10+ years. If he closes out his career like I think he will: Rodriguez --> JMM --> Martinez

Then he'll be leaving the game, the same way he came on; fighting the best.