View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 06:20 PM
QQQQQQQ
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 QQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond reputeQQQQQQQ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,270,600.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
Being nervous is a normal passage to go through prior to competeing! I always believed and taught to prepare yourself void of excusses so that you can take your nervousness and turn it into positive energy! You need to learn to relax so you don't leave your energy in the locker room but knowing that your preparation was done successfully and your ready willing and able to compete gives you the convidence you need.
I practice this approach using my spar sessions as if they were fight time so that I have a formular to use! It worked well for me until I got some experience under my belt!
Get you body right, then your mind has no doubts! Ray.
Ray you provide a lot of good insight to this part of the forum. Thanks for everything.

But I agree, I feel as if being nervous should be dealt with in the weeks leading up to the fight. I use it as motivation during hard training sessions, so if im nervous the day of the fight ill know im fully prepared.