View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 05:14 PM
LoadedWraps
ĄDe Pinga!

Rep Power: 16 LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,616,210,721,058.61
Total Points: 2,616,220,700,261.50
_2 - mathed _3 - mathed _4 - mathed _5 - mathed Back at ya - lparm 
thx, always appreciate a good toe to toe post - thuggery wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed pleasure to meet a NINERS fan :beerchug: - jose830 BANE - Mike Tyson77 Good karma to you for honoring our bet :) - Tyler_Durden 
STORMTROOPERS!!! - DonMega War Tribe - Hougigo To another great poster! - DosRounds To a valiant warrior. - DonMega Purple Heart for war! STORTROOPERS!! - DonMega 
war b-suth - Mike D For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps 

Things that make me look up to the sky and laugh or look down and shake my head.

People who try and convince others that any other persepective other than Floyd beat Oscar by a wide UD on any respectable scorecard is wrong and unbecoming of a knowledgable boxing fan. Reality couldn't be further from the truth.

People who even jokingly call fighters cowards, for any reason.

People who think a loss means something, as far as seriously devaluing a fighter all of the sudden, as if undefeated records were the norm, and not the exception.

People who try and seriously consider any fighter of this era with any top ten of all time lists.

People who think boxing is more advanced or technical than 50 years ago, when in fact the opposite is true.

People who want to make an assumtion (usually false) about you because you like a certain fighter.