View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 03:34 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,530,708,853.69
Total Points: 1,340,867,094,283.90
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistic View Post
Any of you c*nts know who the norteņos and sureņos were in these movies? I have an idea, but I still don't know for sure.

I lived in Cali for a while and met some of these cats from both cliques. Never occurred for me to ask. I think that one of my norteņo friends mentioned that Olmos played the part of a norteņo in "American Me." Just curious.

For the record, I don't care for gangs, just saying.
La Eme (Mexican Mafia) = Sureņos

Nuestra Famila = Norteņos