View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 06:36 PM
Light_Speed
SPEED IS POWER

Rep Power: 54 Light_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond reputeLight_Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,015,255,614,064.99
Total Points: 2,261,255,810,093.78
Good poster - dancovboxer can't green you right now, but here's a gift. good poster - chiguy91 smart man - Alx. Thanks for Stream dude much appreciated - Berges For the Pac shooting gun video - Libido Sanchez 
No Message - chiguy91 thanks for posting the matthysse exhibition - chiguy91 

I think it's a combination of things : dehydrating himself to make 168, getting KO'd by Miranda in sparring and then getting beat up by Ward. All those things eroded his punch resistance AND Stevenson is a very big puncher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
Dawson has always had a questionable chin I'm not sure why people deny it.

It was questionable years before he fought Ward. That is the reason he fights so negatively, hes packing glass!
Watch the first Johnson fight, he took massive shots and didn't look really hurt at any point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Hickey View Post
He had no business getting hit by that punch
Agreed, everybody and their mother knew that Stevenson is a 1-2 fighter, he throws that combination all the time, Dawson had to have known that coming in if he watched any tape. I'm shocked he didn't duck immediately after Stevenson threw the jab, he really has lackluster defense and reflexes. I guess that's why he struggled with every explosive fighter he faced and only looked good against old men.