View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 05:40 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 901,901,023,142.09
Total Points: 934,208,399,540.73
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 

He only went up/down in weight once, and that was 7 pounds. At least Roy was coming down from HW to LW.

The thing that people are not recognising is that that was a devastating punch. Just the mere sound of it was stunning - reminded Lennox against Rahman. Absolutely no version of Dawson takes that punch well.

What a better version of Dawson does is be more alert to it. Adonis had already tried that same punch twice and just missed. Normally, a big KO shocks me. When I saw Adonis just miss and the way Chad was fighting, I felt it was coming. It did't surprise me.

But again, I will say - that was an amazing punch. That's kinda been lost in the discussions which have centred on Dawson's failings and wasted talent.