View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 04:00 PM
Trigger Nasty
The fcks a Lommy?

Rep Power: 48 Trigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond reputeTrigger Nasty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 138,424,287,488.20
Total Points: 559,425,676,116.85
monkey - Pretty Boy32 your favourite. - Pretty Boy32 for ya juicer - BostonGuy It's time to RISE - Mike Tyson77 Keep up the good work! - codey 
Thank you for the info, that is what I'll do. - BulgariasFinest sometimes I wonder where the fuck you come up with some of these threads but regardless they make me :lol1: cheers brother! - jose830 Best poster on the scene! - sweetpea87 Merry Christmas to you and yours Trigg. I hope 2013 brings you everything you ever wished for - deanrw Keep making vids bro, ur my top BS poster. HNY! - led* 
Boxingscene's Media Master. - TartanSoldier you're the best lounge poster - Freedom. It's ok - Lovci for haffing such a huge shafter - Das poopshaften for the caveman diet - ted*. 
more for the diet - ted*. an apple a day makes you smarter - ted*. some more fruit for you fruity - ted*. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - codey 
Default I don't understand the obsession with having sex dogystyle.

When I make love to a woman I want to look into her eyes, kiss her lips, caress her hair, and fondle her breast. There is nothing sexy about making love to her back side.