View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:56 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 25 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,713,437,777.78
Total Points: 207,713,624,823.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
Chad was out, he wasn't even there, so he didn't think about "getting support from the ropes". He was badly injured in that moment and he didn't have his legs. The moment he went down and how he reacted I thought he won't beat the count. It reminded me of Thompson vs David Price - if a fighter goes down so hard, it is over. I remember thinking in my head that if the ref lets Dawson continue he should be charged with murder.
True Chad was out of it and I agree at the point of the stoppage, the ref made the right call. Still, there have been fighters in worse condition try to use the ropes for support and some realize that they should take their time to get up.

Chad got up with little problem but he was not all there and it showed. His legs were not there.

Me too, I thought that Dawson was not going to get up in time but then when I saw him jump up so fast I was surprised.

Sometimes all you need is a few more seconds and your head/body reacts differently. As I stated already, perhaps it would not make a difference but Chad made a mistake trying to get up so soon.