View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 01:27 PM
Public_Enemy
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 Public_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond reputePublic_Enemy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,053,563.06
wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 

Interesting outlook. Chad did get up really quick because he couldn't move for the first few seconds and then all of a sudden he was on his feet. I don't think it would have made any difference but who knows. Dawson was no more hurt than Peterson was against Matthysse. They both were off balance and really disoriented. However, Peterson was able to put his gloves up when the ref asked. Chad had problems doing that. Maybe with a few extra seconds he could've cleared his head. I think the ref just saved Dawson from taking a few extra shots to the head. The stoppage was inevitable.