View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:52 PM
Killa Killa
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Killa Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these partsKilla Killa is infamous around these parts
Bank: 60,296.64
Total Points: 159,397.41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyboots View Post
Let's consider the facts with Dawson: He got brutalized by Ward after weight draining himself then gets KTFO in the first round in his comeback fight. Then there's also the fact that he has changed trainers SO many times. This just shows me that his head isn't in the game and after the back to back losses, there is the physical and mental toll.
I do understand your point, but I still think that he can make moves at LHW...

By all means, Dawson isn't the only case and I was just using him as the latest example...

I'm speaking from more of a general standpoint....there was a point where people though Hopkins was done for instance...he's still making waves....

I think some people put too much into a loss now days as if the glory days are over....