View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 03:49 PM
Tom Cruise
Co.cktail

Rep Power: 33 Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 906,784,991,563.11
Total Points: 1,002,016,785,225,568.75
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by taansend View Post
I saw 2 or 3 of his earlier fights & he looked decent.

He's obviously going to have learnt from his brothers & father - but we won't know if he has the toughness or will until he steps up.

But I do think he'll outgrow SM & maybe even Light Heavy.
True we are waiting on a proper chin/toughness/stamina check, but to be fair its the same with most highly rated pre 10 fight prospects.

I also think he will outgrow SMW, but if not then all the better as his height would be a huge asset to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-MiZe View Post
Nothing special, early days so yet to see him take shots on the chin and how good his power really is. But he doesn't show anything to get too excited about, think he'll definitely go further than his brothers.
Gonna have to disagree mate....

Chin will be tested in time obviously, but im going to stick my neck out and say his power is going to carry through a good few levels, especially his left hook which he times brilliantly and throws well. If he has to move up in weight then all bets are off for that prediction though

We'll see i suppose, i think i see something in him. I prefer him to Ogogo i know that much...