View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 07:12 PM
richardt
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 29 richardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond reputerichardt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,005,132,235.06
great poster - thuggery Props for cutting for Roy Jones - Boxing Goat Great poster - Boxing Goat first ballot hof poster - sugarsmosley 

Beating Trout sealed it for me and earned Canelo a shot at whoever. I was a big critic of Canelo till it became clear to me he was not happy with the fights he was getting from his team and wanted to step up. He pushed for Williams, Kirkland, and other big names and it was then I realized he wanted to fight the best and his insistence on getting Trout proved to me he was doing the right thing. He demanded Trout and now he wants Floyd.