View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 05:32 PM
El Jesus
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 38 El Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeEl Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,500,045.68
Just for being a cool guy. That's all. - BennyST 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLT View Post
Like my man irondan, I saw Vargas there also and got pics with him. He's a cool cat and the fact is that Floyd did try to fight Vargas one time and there time openly didnt want the fight. No one made a huge deal about it but thats probably why Vargas responded like that. I think they both have a ton of respect for eachother and he probably loves the way Floyd was clowning Oscar in the buildup for there fight.....lol

All those guys from that Olympic team love eachother though and dont talk down on the others
when did this happen? i dont ever remember floyd or vargas challanging each other