Thread: Cheat Days
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 05:23 PM
Dr Rumack
Vaya con Dios

Rep Power: 18 Dr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond reputeDr Rumack has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,017,000,142,699.72
knowledgeable poster - thuggery for being a solid poster - Cuauhtémoc1520 Great poster - E.P.T. Good poster. Thumbs up, Doc! - CubanGuyNYC eat fresh - sugarsmosley 
To a great poster - jas 

I never do it, unless it's unique circumstances where not taking a huge chunk of cheesecake would be impolite. Some people have a cheat day every weekend and I don't think there's much harm in it from what I've seen with other people at least.

They don't really appeal to me I have to say, I don't know if it's just a personal thing or whether it's something that's become ingrained through habit, but I never get that temptation to eat sugar or grease loaded stuff anymore. Not since I started sticking to a fixed diet.

It's strange, I look forward more to my daily meals now than I ever did when I'd eat a wider range of stuff, and stuff that was notionally 'tastier', pizzas, fried food, etc. I think there's a lot to be said for routine and habit when it comes to diet.

That said, if cheat days work for you then have at. For a lot of people it's a great psychological reward that motivates them during the rest of the week.