View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:31 PM
killamoneymike
Banned

Rep Power: 0 killamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these partskillamoneymike is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,277,936.23

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRchamp View Post
I never saw the documentaries on him but I heard this guy a part of a ruthless gang in Caracas and he was a heavy drug user. I believe the day or night he killed his wife he snorted about 2 ounces of coke and was drunk everyday since the he got to Venezuela after the Demarco fight.
I heard the part of him being part of a ruthless gang. Thats crazy....But thats even more badass when you think about it....The ending with him killing his wife is NOT COOL but makes his story even that much more intriguing nonetheless...Atleast to me.

You'd think he would steer clear of doing coke I know it is very big over there in Venezuala and everyone has their demons but it sure ended up ****ing him over big time. I'm sure it was the drugs too.

I used to have a friend named Tony who was normal, as hell. Never would assume of him doing anything crazy. Once he started doing coke he started doing crazy ****. Got arrested for choking his mom one time and I kind of lost relations with him ever since.

I can see how drugs like cocaine can end up leading a person to do something they'd regret, but I just dont know how it can make you do ALL THAT. Most of had some hell of demons as well for him to do that.