Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manchester UK
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Total Points: 10,008,490,069.50
Let me clear a few things up.
Sorry, but I'm reading to much BS regarding Floyd / Canelo fight and thought I'd put across some facts:
1. Canelo should not fight at 147. He is not a WW.
2. He should not fight at Catch Weight - ( Floyd doesn't fight at Catch Weight and has criticized those who do ).
3. Floyd holds a title at 154 and is universally ranked at number 2.
4. Canelo is the Lineal champ and ranked at number 1.
5. This is a LEGITIMATE fight.
6.I'm sick of hearing Canelos fight night weight - he can make the 154 weigh in and THAT is what matters - These are the rules. Simple.
7. If Floyd doesn't want the fight he shouldn't fight at 154 again - it's that simple.