View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 07:39 AM
J.Dempsey
Boards...don't hit back!

Rep Power: 8 J.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond reputeJ.Dempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,461,151,563,823.16
Total Points: 2,461,151,575,932.75

saying that, he was against one of the best boxers of our time.
It wasn't that it was an obvious punch to avoid, its just the way mayweather times it.
Floyd didn't start with successful lead right and guerrero was actually countering floyds lead right in the 1st round.
He's just got a knack of hitting them when they are thinking of hitting him.
I'm sure you guys have sparred and been hit by a silly shot that you'd normally block or dodge if you were focused. At that very point you lost focus, and I think Floyd has his opponent too busy thinking of how to score effectively that he can land his punches. Remember that 1-2 hook combo against marquez he landed? You'd never see marquez take shots like that.
Mayweathers mental timing is amazing. oh and also he's mega fast!
Thats my opinion on this. What you guys think?