View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 12:35 AM
Silky_Smooth
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Silky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these partsSilky_Smooth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,677.69

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
I'd be fairly certain Broner has a rematch clause.

Would Mayweather fight Malignaggi? yeah if he thought he could get away with it. I'm not sure the public would buy into it, in fact I'm pretty sure the chorus of criticism would prevent it from happening.
Well there was criticism when they announced Guerrero as Floyd's last opponent and that didn't stop the fight from happening. Floyd trying to get revenge for Mini Me would be one of the angles in selling the fight along with it being a unification fight. Paulie is with GB so it'd be easy to make. I just feel like Mayweather doesn't have many options at 147 and if Paulie somehow beats Broner they might go that route. Hopefully not though.