View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 04:09 PM
3Sun2
Contender

Location: treason back from the grave! and more unbiased than ever
Rep Power: 3 3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute3Sun2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,522,039,476.33
Total Points: 22,522,043,123.35
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks your video about marquez was totally not creepy! - I'm so sorry wouldn't let me give you greens - mathed 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKoni21 View Post
BREAKING NEWS: pac-roid is going to get killed by brandon rios. he hits way harder then JMM. all the filipinos are going to cry even more after pac is gone. they are already crying about pac donaire and viloria getting EXPOSED
after manny destroys rios and he will , i dont want to hear you or the rest of floyd fans calling it a cherrypick like you always do ! bewranrd said it best this is a very risky fight for manny , but you noticed he didnt say the same thing about the mayfeather ghost fight !!! i wonder why !