View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:22 AM
!! Shawn
!! Shown

Rep Power: 44 !! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute!! Shawn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 227,932,963,411.53
Total Points: 291,336,736,641.17
Thanks for the advice. - mickey gomez to help keep you sharp in your debates - -PedoBear- Nonito Donaire's #1 fan. He loves talking about him all day. Shawn + Nonito = <3 - subhuman Happy holidays bro! - led* Hypocrites> Hippocrates :dunno: :lol1: - jose830 
Thanks for the karma.  Here's a gift . Always thought u were a good poster  and ur a fellow Rigotard . - Respect Power 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - NewYork 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_cov View Post
Now I have heard it all.

Danny Garcia is crude as f.uck! You can say Judah won, Alexander won, whatever man this guy got outboxed by Ashley Theophane

This all stems from hypejobs. Ancient Morales gave bum ass Maidana a tough fight so my god Danny Garcia must be special! He beat Khan - lol so did Prescott and Julio Diaz came mightily close I give him credit for Khan but its only because he is so crude nobody expected it not that they thought Khan was some beast.

Did you see those right hands he was throwing? I had tears in my eyes.
Zab took his left hook away, worked out his power was overrated to fu.ck and whooped his ass for the remainder. He'd beat him in a rematch.

What does Garcia even have to keep Lucas off of him?
Honestly the kid don't beat Peterson, Lucas or Ajose, I don't think he'd even beat Khabib or Guzman.

Ajose was paid to keep away from Garcia for a good reason - He is a bigger, faster, more polished version of Judah with a higher workrate, 10 times the heart and chin & he is prime. Hes is the fighter Zab could of been. The ''Super'' Judah everybody could see but would never show up he just doesn't have GBs backing and the paper titles to back this up.
I actually thought Morales won the 1st fight...