View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 02:35 AM
Tonyu
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 3 Tonyu is a splendid one to beholdTonyu is a splendid one to beholdTonyu is a splendid one to beholdTonyu is a splendid one to beholdTonyu is a splendid one to beholdTonyu is a splendid one to beholdTonyu is a splendid one to beholdTonyu is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,092.86

Khan will lose to Garcia again like I said before Garcia needs one moment he is lucky he was only really fighting Diaz who is a natural lightweight when he fights the natural junior welterweight or welter weight which he keeps saying he plans to eventually move up to he will be stopped again - he was in trouble on Saturday if that was Garcia.Matthyse or Peterson he would of been stopped - now I see he has busy year in his personal life coming up and preparing to only fight again in December looking like the winner of Garcia/Peterson or Matthysee, well that will be 8 months out of the ring if he really is serious about becoming a world champion again that is too long to stay in-active and these guys would of been fighting each other by then - after Saturday's performance he needs a couple of more fighters but he still won't be ready - if you want to become World Champ if you need to make the sacrifices and it doe'snt look like he wants it that much - but we will see- he needs tom improve alot before taking on the 3 i've just mentioned.