View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 02:35 AM
Tonyu
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Tonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud ofTonyu has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,860.89

Khan will lose to Garcia again like I said before Garcia needs one moment he is lucky he was only really fighting Diaz who is a natural lightweight when he fights the natural junior welterweight or welter weight which he keeps saying he plans to eventually move up to he will be stopped again - he was in trouble on Saturday if that was Garcia.Matthyse or Peterson he would of been stopped - now I see he has busy year in his personal life coming up and preparing to only fight again in December looking like the winner of Garcia/Peterson or Matthysee, well that will be 8 months out of the ring if he really is serious about becoming a world champion again that is too long to stay in-active and these guys would of been fighting each other by then - after Saturday's performance he needs a couple of more fighters but he still won't be ready - if you want to become World Champ if you need to make the sacrifices and it doe'snt look like he wants it that much - but we will see- he needs tom improve alot before taking on the 3 i've just mentioned.