View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 02:40 AM
BrushMyHair
#BrushNation

Rep Power: 27 BrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144,313,862,810.97
Total Points: 14,706,034,314,176,308.00
Bumsniffing, racist floydgimp - junior gong Box of tissues to wipe away those tears which you shed due to me exposing rap for what it is, insecure little p*ssy LOL - takingaim I'M RICHHHHH - BrushMyHair a good poster - jas another dumb floyd/broner fanboy - Weltschmerz 
Here.......Put this on and pretend you're older LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER For keeping it real on the Lara Canelo fight - jas Flan :love: - -jose- War bhop! - jas It's B-Suth's birthday homey!!! war suth til i die - Mike D 
Thanks for the gift! Back at you! - Jalisciense909 For the Naoya Inoue group. The Monster Team! - Jalisciense909 ATG poster and fellow B-Suth fan - Mike D congrats to the giants, they are in the series and the A's, Angels, and Dodgers are not, lol what a world???????? - Tha_Greatest to your giants, 3 wins away from a dynasty - Tha_Greatest 
giants 2 wins away, dynasty, lol, this is for the sf greats like mays and bonds, lol, nobody can stop the giants homie, not even gayweather, lol, war giants - Tha_Greatest Cold beer for the games. - BulgariasFinest one win from dynasty homie, giants are gonna do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Tha_Greatest Distinguished Service Medal. B-Hop Battalion - jas thanks for the quick payment...week 11 points giveaway by this afternoon - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Oscar won that rematch in my opinion against mosely but it is after that when he fought sturm which he lost, then hopkins, then he beat mayorga, and then lost to Mayweather.