View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 11:47 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 23 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,580,457,952.84
Total Points: 14,664,718,814.19
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
donaire deserves respect for taking on this fight because it's one of those high risk low reward type fights.
uhhm.. no.. its a high risk, high reward fight.

i agree the risk is higher than the reward, but there is still a big reward in it for donaire. this is a huge fight, in every aspect hes got a lot to gain if he comes out on top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
that's why after he win this fight, he should be easily the fighter of the year
lol.. i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

just in case you arent let me remind you its just one fight and there is a long way to go before the year is over. he might be leading the pack if he won impressively but to say hes easily the FOTY already based on one win with most of the year left is retarded.

plenty of other fighters started the year of well and there is a lot that could happen before the year is up.